Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Amazing

Man, in all of my animating days, this is the best movie I have ever seen. The fbf was so clean, just the right moments, no lags, amazing angles, not to mention great music. I love it! This is wonderful. I cannot stop watching this! How long have you been animating? Did someone teach you?

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Woot!

Haha I love your stuff joseph! May not be the the best animation in the world but the humor is extremley awsome! I love it!! It would be an honour to talk to you some time.

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

Wow

Hey, if it ain't my ol buddy Dan. Anyway, Lets get this straight, Tommy is good guys, he just has a non fbf style he uses! Get used to it...freaks... That is great shawn, Dan, You both pwned it. The rest were good too.......yeah.......

Shapes Shapes

Um

All you did was a bunch of shitty shape tweens. This took no effort you noob, make something good next time.

Plague :: Preview Plague :: Preview

WOW!

AMAZING! Thats all I can say! WOW! Awsome! Can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!

Mega Man Skate Session Mega Man Skate Session

That was cool!

That was so awsome! It was funny too! By the way I like your profile lol. Anyway you have to make another one.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Alright

I am indeed a megaman fan but this was... good. Wasn't the best i've seen but good.

Kid Niki (VGDC) Kid Niki (VGDC)

H...H..HOLY SHIT!

I Loved it! MAke more! PLease! nEED TO SEE MORE OF THIS!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Wow.

Made me cry and i'm not the type. Best movie. I've already seen it on Videogamedc but it's better the 13th time I watch it. Great movie. If only I could vote you a 19 I would.

Child's Play Child's Play

Ok. Bad point of view!

Kids don't ramble on like idiots alright. I am 12 like SnipeStick over there. Have not subbmitted yet. BUt have submitted on other sites and none as nad as this. Dissapointed. You have bad structure within your points of view.