the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Hah!

That was much better then the first one. Before this one came out my friends and I would always have "The Classroom Contests" Now that two is out, we can do it more! Anyway, great interactivity, great story, smooth animation. Much more fun!

Exmortis Exmortis

Wow

That was amazing! I love the plot!! It was very scary. Great enough for anyone here! I love the full circle ending. I won't say anything else. Oh by the way I advise all of you to use Ben Leffler's walkthrough.
it will get you through the game faster and easier but it is still fun (for you stuck ones) Great job man!!

SnackOlantern SnackOlantern

Hours of fun!

But most of all what won me over was the animation! It was great! I need to see more of this animation! And this fun of games!!! Good job!

Guitar Simulator Guitar Simulator

Fun!

THat was very entertaining. I really liked it. Not joking. Very fun. Kept me busy. Good job.

Safebuster Safebuster

You Basterd!

U got me playing this game for 6 hrs straight! I love you man!

Bruce Lee: Tower of Death Bruce Lee: Tower of Death

Good.

Liked it but it was too fuckin easy. Way too easy. easily bat it.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

WOW!

That was overall the best game I have ever played! That was awsome and if you don't make more i'm going to kill someone. That was awsome!

Bloody Rage SDK Bloody Rage SDK

Great.

That was good! I liked it no doubt about it! Very good. Fun. Good job.

Dress Up Kirby Dress Up Kirby

Hot n' Sexy Kirby

This was fun but I want more dress up things.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Nice!

Great! i loved it. Make more please! It was funny and so cool how many choices you get! I liked the voices too. Very cool.