Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Amazing

Man, in all of my animating days, this is the best movie I have ever seen. The fbf was so clean, just the right moments, no lags, amazing angles, not to mention great music. I love it! This is wonderful. I cannot stop watching this! How long have you been animating? Did someone teach you?

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Woot!

Haha I love your stuff joseph! May not be the the best animation in the world but the humor is extremley awsome! I love it!! It would be an honour to talk to you some time.

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

Wow

Hey, if it ain't my ol buddy Dan. Anyway, Lets get this straight, Tommy is good guys, he just has a non fbf style he uses! Get used to it...freaks... That is great shawn, Dan, You both pwned it. The rest were good too.......yeah.......

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Hah!

That was much better then the first one. Before this one came out my friends and I would always have "The Classroom Contests" Now that two is out, we can do it more! Anyway, great interactivity, great story, smooth animation. Much more fun!

Exmortis Exmortis

Wow

That was amazing! I love the plot!! It was very scary. Great enough for anyone here! I love the full circle ending. I won't say anything else. Oh by the way I advise all of you to use Ben Leffler's walkthrough.
it will get you through the game faster and easier but it is still fun (for you stuck ones) Great job man!!

SnackOlantern SnackOlantern

Hours of fun!

But most of all what won me over was the animation! It was great! I need to see more of this animation! And this fun of games!!! Good job!